We partner with SMB companies to help them build their technology team.
Call or email today to discuss a partner opportunity.
“if you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait until you hire an amateur”
People + Process = Profit
Our primary goal at Invenio Search Group
To match the hiring needs of our clients with top talent. We focus on the PEOPLE part of the equation above. We partner with SMB companies (10 – 500 employees) and understand that your continued success is contingent on hiring the right people into your organization. Every search we work on is given individual as well as collective time and effort.
Why Choose Invenio
We Will Locate Candidates
To Which You Do Not Have Access
The most highly qualified candidates typically are not actively pursuing other opportunities. With our industry experience and proprietary database we identify the highly qualified “passive” candidates and share with them opportunities to help meet their career goals.
Save Time and Money – Risk Free
We rigorously pre-screen and evaluate candidates that precisely match our Clients’ skill and culture fit requirements. Our process is designed to help our Clients save valuable time. We dedicate our resources to help our Clients resolve their full time staffing issues in a timely manner. And our services are guaranteed!
Our job is not finished after a placement is made. We follow-up with our clients and candidates 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months and 6 months from the day the candidate starts employment. This program helps to ensure a successful placement.
Why Companies Should Consider Investing In A Search Fee?
We help you secure the best candidate for the position! Here is our typical recruiting process: research, target planning, interviewing, reference checking, numerous phone hours and office hours spent qualifying and meeting candidates, salary negotiations, and counter-offer training. As a veteran of the recruiting industry stated, “we are in their heads until the day they start”. Plus, our services are guaranteed!!
Direct Hire is Our Focus
Direct Hire recruiting is a challenging and time-consuming process. Most companies that utilize internal recruiting only are finding that the traditional way of sourcing (job boards and advertising) and identifying candidates are simply not getting the job done, especially since the most qualified candidates are most likely not actively seeking other opportunities.
Invenio works one-on-one with our clients and develops long lasting partnerships that enable us to deliver top talent. Using our unique 9-Step Process, we are able to meet our Clients’ expectations. Plus, our services are guaranteed!!
Benefits of Invenio’s Direct Hire Services:
- Time savings resulting from our extensive pre-qualification of candidates
- Cost savings due to the ability to find the right candidate efficiently and reduce advertising expenses
- Allows our Clients’ staff to focus on their core competencies
- Competitive advantage due to a larger qualified candidate pool
- No risk since we are only paid after a successful placement and our services are guaranteed
Our Unique 9-Step Process
We utilize the most proven and effective techniques in the recruiting industry. We spend countless hours on identifying uniquely qualified candidates for our clients.
The following outlines our unique 9-step process:
Step 1 – Interview the Client
Step 2 - Evaluate Client Hiring Needs
Step 3 - Create Search Strategy
Step 4 - Identify Candidates
Step 5 - Present Qualified Candidates
We understand that our Clients do not engage Invenio in a search to present just any candidates. Our Clients demand and deserve to see only the most highly qualified candidates for the position. We typically submit 3-5 candidates per position.
Step 6 – Coordinate Interviews
Step 7 – Post Interview Feedback
Step 8 – Offer Presentation
Step 9 – Follow-Up
We strive to follow the Professional Practice Guidelines of the Association of Executive Search Consultants for each search assignment we conduct.
- Accept only those assignments that a member is qualified to undertake on the basis of the member’s knowledge of the client’s needs and the member’s ability to perform the specific assignment.
- Develop an understanding with the client that, among other things, makes clear the organizational entity that is defined as the client organization, the fees and expenses to be charged, and any ongoing assurances or guarantees relating to fulfillment of the assignment.
- Conduct a focused search for qualified candidates consistent with a search strategy agreed upon with the client.
- Develop with full client involvement and approval a comprehensive job description for each search engagement and make this available to candidates before they are presented for interview with the client.
- Thoroughly evaluate potential candidates before presenting them for an interview with the client.
- Present information about the candidate to the client honestly and factually and include any reservations concerning the candidate that are pertinent to the position.
- Advise the client promptly and offer alternative courses of action if it becomes apparent that no qualified candidates can be presented, or that the length of the search will differ considerably from that originally specified.
- Use any confidential information received from clients only for purposes of conducting the assignment.