“If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you”
– Fred DeVito
Candidates are the essence of our business….which really means that YOU are the essence of our business! Let’s face it: job hunting, even in a busy market, is a full-time job in itself. You need to make sure your resume and online profile are aligned and up-to-date, browse hundreds of job postings on dozens of sites, and research companies that look interesting, while keeping in mind that you want the right fit financially, culturally, and professionally. That’s where we can help!
We partner primarily with SMB companies (10-500 employees) that are growing and offering unique and exciting products and services and actively work at developing respectful working relationships with hiring managers. That’s right: with Hiring Managers. We know from personal experience how frustrating it is to submit your resume into the potential ‘black hole’ of an automated resume system, without being sure a real human being will ever glance at it.
Through conversations, we will learn what’s important to you regarding your job requirements and expectations, and will only then share with you the “good match” opportunities we’re focused on.. Location? Hours? Flexible schedule? Certain benefits? Job title / responsibilities? Career ladder opportunities? Autonomy? Something else? We want to know what’s important to you!
You will be treated with honesty and respect and we’ll only represent you to companies with your consent, and it will be confidential.
Ready to start your job search today?
Invenio Search Group follows these important principles when engaging with candidates
- No candidate will ever be submitted to a client without their consent
- No candidate will ever pay a fee!
- Communication is key! We strive to keep all candidates updated on their status in a timely and consistent manner.
- All candidate backgrounds are treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Follow-up: We stay in contact with all candidates who have been recruited by an Invenio associate on a regular basis. This ensures a successful transition for each candidate.